Today was my first day in a German school. I only had 1 period today, History. Even though it was one class, I didn't really enjoy it, just because I don't understand anything. I literally just sit there counting the number of bricks in the wall. I was also alone, I don't have any friends yet, only the people I briefly met on Sunday. I know it will get better though 😃
This morning however my host parents gifted me with this candy cone. Its a cone filled with sweets, normally little kids get it for their first day of school, but they still gave me one. I really like the Haribo gummy bears here, they are really popular.
Today I had to skip my 4th period to take a photo for the local newspaper. On way my host Rotary club promotes student exchanges, is by placing it in the newspaper. I had my photo taken with my host sister, Pia, who is leaving soon for her exchange, another inbound from Peru and a girl going Canada. Pia and Maria, the girl going to Canada, were interviewed and will have an article written on them. Over all I would say the first day went pretty well.



No comments:
Post a Comment